TWO TYPES: Solid Body and Modular. If we don’t have your size, we will custom build it. They can be built in your home or business. A great value: walk in gun safe, tornado shelter,* panic room and storage for valuables, all in one room! We can build a non-fire wall version, which results in savings. Photos may not accurately reflect the vault size.
(1) Solid Body Vaults: custom sizes and interiors
• Install in garage or new construction
• All Surfaces (body and door) are made of 1/4 inch steel
• Door can be placed anywhere
• Exterior & interior painted
• Air vent (s)
• Adjustable Shelves, Gun Interior
• Every 12 inches: Grade 8, ½ inch bolts to the floor
(Rating of 5,000 lbs per bolt)
• Custom sizes and interiors
• Extra Cost: wall carpeting, firewall, rifle rods, handgun hangers, wood jewelry box
(2) Modular Vaults: custom sizes
• Panels are 3/16 inch plate steel
• Interlocking panels can be one or two foot wide
• Panels are strengthened by double two inch folds**
• Door and frame is ¼ steel plate
• Door location minimum from corners is 1 foot
• Door width is 36 inches wide, 3 barrel bolts inside
• Door exterior is fitted with two recessed locks
• Air vent (s) see above photo
• Recommended minimum size: 4 ft x 8 ft.
• Cannot be fire insulated
• Bolted with Grade 8, ½ inch bolts (rating of 5,000 lbs per bolt)
• All necessary hardware is included
• For custom sizes or delivery and installation, please call for a quote.
**The example to the left shows the strength of our modular panel. 3,000 lbs of weight in the center, no flexing or bending of a 7.5 ft panel.
We also sell Vault Room door frames. The door is fitted with two of our recessed locks as well as three barrel bolts to lock from the inside. Call to discuss your dimensions and needs.